The Hotel Maroseyka 2/15 invites you to the Christmas fair in the Moscow Art Deco Museum.
This is the first museum in Russia, representing the beautiful era of Art Deco. There you can find a collection of real works of art of the 20s of the last century.
Art Deco, which in French means “decorative art” – the name of the artistic style that prevailed in Europe and America after between the two world wars.
About an art deco thing, you can say that it will definitely be beautiful and elegant. Because it is made of materials with deep texture, and the colors of complex shades.
At the fair you will find:
- master class on creating a Christmas tree decoration and making a Christmas wreath with your own hands
- shawls show where you will be offered a new look at this thing
- European etiquette and protocol trainer who will tell all about the dress code, how to feel luxurious and what to wear on New Year’s Eve
- master class on mosaic panels of wood
- Catwalk of authentic Art Deco The Snow Queen
Live music will accompany the entertainment program. In addition within the reach there will be a food area with aromatic coffee and delicacies, where you can taste the cheeses of France, Italy, Russia and buy sophisticated vintage stuff, scents for the home, paintings by modern artists, jewelry.
The fair is open only one day on the 22nd of December from 11:00 am to 09:00 pm.
Venue: 2/4, Luzhnetskaya Embankment, p. 4, entrance 2
Tel.: +7 903 724 18 59, +7 985 773 88 07, 8 495 639 94 84