Are you already thinking about New Year’s gifts for loved ones? The Hotel Maroseyka 2/15 will give you a great idea. From the 14th to the 16th of December, the motley populous market Delhi Bazaar will take place at the old Arbat street.
Delhi – the capital of India is famous for the best bazaars. The concept of Moscow Delhi Bazaar is a traditional Indian fair, with its national flavor, for those who are looking for something unusual, loves beautiful things and bright colors, eco-friendly products and a rich taste of spices.
On the market you can:
- participate in cooking classes
- listen to amazing stories about India
- feel the rich aromas of spices
- choose cashmere stoles, designer clothes from the state of Rajasthan and much more
- enjoy the variety of aroma oils
- find traditional and national products: rice, tea, sweets
You will also find here your favorite dishes from Indian restaurants: samosa, palak paneer, lolly pop, rolls with vegetables, paratha, masal. And you will get acquainted with the culture of furniture manufacturing, and you can even buy interior figurines made of wood and metal, candlesticks, carved tables, shelves, screens.
VENUE: Old Arbat, Building 24 (floor 2)
December 14, 15, 16, Fri 13:00 – 20:00, Sat – Sun. 12:00 – 20:00