On September 7-8, the capital celebrates its 872th anniversary, and the Maroseyka 2/15 Hotel offers you a list of upcoming events so that you do not miss the most interesting.
The main celebration will take place on: Tverskaya Street and Okhotny Ryad, Zaryadye Park, Tsvetnoy Boulevard, Poklonnaya Gora, Revolution Square, Old Arbat, VDNH.
Here you will find:
- an 8-meter climbing wall, and a 2.5-meter climbing wall will also be installed for young children from 6 years old.
- motorcycle show in the ball, where professional stuntmen will perform
- acrobats demonstrating the Flying Show on an aerial trapeze
- participants of the show “Dancing” on TNT will hold dance master classes
- roller skating lessons for children and adults (address: Tverskaya St., 2.)
- extreme performances on scooters (Okhotny Ryad, 2)
- master classes in parkour (address: Mokhovaya St., 11, building 11)
- 35-meter saundersurf pool next to the parkour site
Also, 30 free tours will be organized in the center of the capital and VDNH. The guides will tell you how Moscow has changed, guide you through the central old streets and tell their stories. Tours are held until September 6th. Registration is required on the website moscowwalking.ru.
In addition, all central districts of the capital will have their own central sites, including a site on the Cosmonauts Alley near the VDNKh metro station, the Tsaritsyno State Museum Reserve, Kuskovo Park, Catherine and Izmailovsky Parks.
The Maroseyka 2/15 hotel wishes you a pleasant stay!