Almost all the holidays held in Moscow are with fireworks. The Maroseyka 2/15 Hotel offers you a list of the most advantageous points for viewing fireworks. And since there are more and more people coming to enjoy the spectacular sight every year, we advise you to plan your route in advance. Fireworks will be launched into the sky on September 7 at 21:00.
This year, fireworks will be launched from 33 sites in all Moscow districts, and launch points will be equipped along the Moskva River embankment. Therefore, you can watch how the fiery “palm trees” flare up in the sky, and then reflect on the surface of the water.
- Kuzminki park (two sites near the Industrial Museum);
- Sokolniki Park (Hyde Park);
- garden “Hermitage”;
- the water area of the Moscow River, opposite the Luzhniki Grand Sports Arena;
- the water area of the Moscow River, opposite the Zaryadye park;
- the water area of the Moscow River, opposite house 31 on Guryanov Street;
- Victory Park on Poklonnaya Hill (Partizan Avenue);
- territory of VDNH (Michurinsky Garden);
- Gorky Park (Pushkinskaya Embankment).
Additionally, to look at the salutes that are launched from the barges visit Kolomenskaya, Luzhnetskaya and Moskvoretskaya embankments.
Please note that next to the Maroseyka 2/15 Hotel in the waters of the Moscow River (opposite theZaryadye Park) you can also admire colorful fireworks.
We will be glad to see you at our place!