The Maroseyka 2/15 hotel invites all those in love with Moscow to learn about it even more. These studies will seem very curious to you.
So, the Maroseyka 2/15 hotel has prepared for you the top 10 books about the capital:
- Solomon Volkov – History of Culture in Stories and Dialogues
A book about important milestones and key figures of the twentieth century metropolitan culture.
- Moscow – a meeting place
This will be a tour of the iconic places of Moscow 40-60x
- Moscow Book: biographies of streets, monuments, buildings, people
The title of the book speaks for itself. The authors offer the reader reference information and season it with their own conclusions.
- Moscow from the inside: luxurious interiors and architectural stories
The book is a storehouse of beautiful illustrations – a guide to the unusual and impressive houses of Moscow.
- Walking around Moscow
Little-known facts about famous sights
- Stories of Moscow houses told by their residents
If you want to visit the ancient closed buildings, see how everything is arranged there, then this book is for you
- Architectural Moscow
Building and Style Guide
- Walking in Moscow. Moscow wooden: what remains
The book tells about the historical wooden mansions existing today
- Photo tour of Moscow at the beginning of the 20th century. Album.
- Quest “Moscow”
The book is a game. You will be offered interesting tasks that you can solve right on the streets of the city